Saturday, October 25, 2008

November book pick!

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/7030000/7035381.jpg

The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich

These are the choices for this month. I have a library book bag of copies of Nickel and Dimed, and it looks good. I would have had to return the other book (Snow) before we could have read it. However I want to give a strong personal recommendation for The Wednesday Sisters. I read it this week and it was amazing, I cried, laughed and, it was worth every word written. But, we would all have to find out own copies of this, they don't have book bags of it at the lib.

Think about which you want to read, you can either comment here, or let me know at the meeting.

This will be the last book for this year. We are not going to read a book in December. We will meet to hang out, but not to discuss anything :)

Have a great week!! (Make sure you respond to the evite ASAP, and if you didn't get one and want one, let me know!)

No comments: